Welcome! If you have wondered if placing your child in an established top-tier Early Learning Center would cost more than one of the many neighborhood child care centers, we have some good news for you. There are almost 50 Child Care, Preschool, and Kindergarten providers in the Chandler area. Since we all charge about the same for our services, it usually costs no more to secure the very best available early childhood development and educational programs for your child.
Choosing the right programs is critically important because the early childhood years are when the brain grows and develops the most. In fact, 90% of a child’s brain develops by age 5, before they start kindergarten. Scientific research has shown that a child’s experiences in their early years affect how their brain develops. Research has also proven that kids with quality early childhood experiences do better in school and are more likely to go to college and have successful careers.
We are confident that, after viewing this website and touring our Early Learning Center, you will agree that we provide the best available programs delivered by caring, experienced learning professionals in a facility that was designed and built to meet the learning needs of young children here in Arizona. Following are reasons why we think you will be confident that our programs will serve the needs of your family best.
- Proven History/Experience ... We founded our preschool in 2002. Within a year, we began construction on six additional classrooms to meet the demand created by the success of our programs. In 2005, our first year eligible, we earned NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) accreditation for all of our programs. In 2007 we built a second floor on the school to expand our class offerings, including the addition of two Kindergarten classes and necessary space for needed child care services to the community.
- Exceptional Accreditation... We are proud of our outstanding record with NAEYC, which is considered the national gold standard for the accreditation of US Early Learning Centers. NAEYC sets high standards for the schools which elect to undertake their rigorous self-study, program improvements, and annual reporting requirements. During our most recent review, we scored 91.5% across the entire 500 criteria reviewed by NAEYC. Although you have many choices of schools in Chandler, there are only three premiere Early Learning Centers that have earned NAECY accreditation.
- Commitment to Quality...In addition to achieving/surpassing NAEYC standards over 17-plus years, in 2014 we also became participants in the State of Arizona’s First Things First, and Quality First programs, which support quality early care and education for all young children in Arizona, while promoting learning environments that enhance emotional, social, language, and cognitive development of every child.
- Experienced, Professional Staff ... Since its founding in 2002, our Early Learning and Child Development programs have been instituted and led by Linda Pauley, Director of Early Childhood Education. Ms. Pauley holds a B.S., from the College of Business, at Arizona State University, and a M.A. Ed., Early Childhood Education, from Concordia University. In addition, she is a Fellow, NAEYC Legacy Leaders, and a Fellow, Harris Institute of Infant/Toddler Mental Health. Ms. Pauley has assembled an enthusiastic, caring, and dedicated staff of professional educators who are focused on helping their students grow to see themselves as inventors, problem solvers, independent learners, and discoverers. Over 60% of the Learning Center's Lead Teachers and Senior Administrators have been members of the ELC team since 2002.
- Our Philosophy
- "Special" ELC Family Events ... Over 17 years’ experience in teaching and developing young children has made us keenly aware of the tremendous importance of family involvement in their child's school activities. For this reason, we have developed and instituted an extensive offering of free, or very inexpensive, Family Fun Events throughout the year that we believe set us apart from all other Early Learning Centers. These events include: The Spring Picnic, Fall Festival (Halloween Gala), School Christmas Program & Family Dinner, Bunny Breakfast, Give Thanks Breakfast, Water Day, National Week of the Young Child Daily Events, and the Annual Food Drive. A few examples of these events are
Spring Picnic ... Held every March in the largest pavilion at Chandler's Tumbleweed Park, all ELC family members are invited for a meal of grilled burgers, hot dogs, salads, desserts and beverages. The children have lots of fun with bounce houses, games, face painting, entertainment, and balloon animals. In addition to being lots of fun, It is a great opportunity to get better acquainted with members of the ELC staff. There is no charge for this event.
Fall Festival ... Bring your family to a night of Halloween fun. We vary the events each year to keep it fresh. The festival always includes trunk or treating, a cake walk, lots of bounce houses, a real fire truck with fire fighters offering tours to the children, and a raffle of gift baskets prepared by the children in their classrooms. All proceeds are given to the classroom for projects of their choosing. Additional activities have included pony rides, and a petting zoo. There is a small per-person entry charge for this event.
Children's Christmas Show and Family Dinner ... All of the ELC students combine to entertain their family members with Christmas music and pageantry. The event is preceded with a catered family dinner in the adjoining Fellowship Hall. There is no set price for the dinner. A free-will offering is accepted if given.
- Our Campus ... The Early Learning Center campus includes two outdoor playgrounds and a large two-story building that features classrooms with adjoining bathrooms, four large boys and girls bathrooms, multiple lunch rooms, and indoor play rooms for use during inclement weather.
- Meals ... All tuition fees include a hot lunch and morning/evening snacks prepared in the fully-equipped and inspected kitchen. All meals and snacks meet the standards set and monitored by State of Arizona.
- Convenient Location ... You will be pleased to know that we are conveniently located only 4 to 7 minutes from:
▪ Intel (Dobson) ▪ Northrup Grumman ▪ Wells Fargo HQ
▪ The Price Corridor ▪ Interstate 202
We Make Learning Fun ... EVERY DAY !
Come experience the difference! Call us today at (480) 802-1505 x100 to set up a tour of one of the best Christian preschools in Chandler.